Wednesday, June 17, 2015

Rephaim vs Benedict Cumberbatch

The thought occurred to me late last night as I was trying to fall asleep. I look upon Jacob as a mixture of a Raven Mocker, Rephaim, and Sherlock Holmes, Benedict Cumberbatch. Black wings that cast a shadow beyond the stars. They can turn into fierce, sharp, blades ready to slaughter anyone who harms the ones he loves. But at the same time the wings act as a soft, penetrable shield which upon his Beloved can cuddle up next to. The light brown curls sway down in his blue eyes with a hint of grey tint. A personality vibrating brilliance and a savage way to take down enemies who stand a threat against his kin.

Many times Jacob has put himself in the line of fire to protect me or has threatens others if they hurt me...well very cruel words were said. In a way Jacob and Big Brother have same compassion to protect me beyond all faults. My older sister, Stephanie, told me once that my brother adored me and has me as his favorite. Now looking back I see I really am the favorite without realizing it. When I see Jacob and Big Brother talk about video games, Greek Gods, and Mythology I just smile from one ear to the other. 

The compound bow in hand ready to fire at will. My accuracy is dead along with how fast I draw the bow. One point of my life I was in Archery club but once my appendix busted that left me out of the game for a while. Before I even knew it the season was over. When I have plenty of money I will go buy myself a compound bow with arrows.


No comments:

Post a Comment