Saturday, October 31, 2015

The Adventures of Melissa!

Tuesday towards the end of work I had a sever cough spell. A sharp pain stab me in the chest. I couldn't go to work yesterday and today. The doctor said I still have a lot of inflammation in my chest and throat. Today I feel much better with a happiness that lingers in the air. I just hope I'll be able to see my Lovie tonight. they had a lot of birds today, along with Huntsvilles small birds.

Realizing on my way home from applying an application from Neovox, a call center, that perhaps the office jobs aren't for a person like me. Sure I would actually enjoy my job, but for a person who pays more bills than necessary and loves to see my Lovie at work it just isn't for me. I called Jacob on break and told him about my day. He told me he would miss me and loves to see me at work. I have to admit that it's very adorable and heart warming knowing that Jacob enjoys my presents at work.

Today when I went to the library, I bent down to grab change from cup holder, only to hear a whistle. I look behind me to see a man around the age 60 tells me I look hot and asks me if I had a boyfriend. He then proceeded to ask me to come to his car. That's when I went into the library to print off my resumes. When I was walking back to my car the man gets out of his car and apologizes for saying those things. My car and I left in a flash. Calling Jacob on first break, he said he wanted to beat a bitch.

Eventually my Bestie, Madi, text me to hang out. I said why not! So I went to Sarcoxie library and then her house to talk hours to caught up on life. It's good to have girl time.

well now to the Galena, Mo, trip! Jacob's aunt sent us an invitation to their fall festival they are hosting. We couldn't resist such an amazing opportunity to a beautiful place. Jacob and I ended up taking his cousin, Clayton, with us. Reminder, the roads are so curvy and hilly it drives me nuts! On our way there this car followed us for the longest time causing Clayton to become paranoid and want to kick some ass. Then Jacob got into the kicking ass conversation, which made my nerves a bit less on the edge, for it made me laugh.

Arriving in a small, unique, Kimberling City had my mind blown away. we spent the next two nights at a large hotel that was on the bay of Tablerock lake. They had, a hot tub, a pool with lights, and a astonishing view of Tablerock Lake. The room we were staying in was also spectacular. Marble countertops, soft full sized beds, refrigerator, tv with actual cable, and many other nice qualities to our room.

That Saturday we went to the fall festival Jacob's aunt was hosting. It surely felt like high school all over. The drama and girls spitting fire was an understatement. Clayton swooned many girls, including Jacob's niece, Hailey. Jacob then threaten to brutally beat the shit out of Clayton, which made everything much more funnier. His little niece Myia is so cute, for being I think 7 or 9. She likes to hold both Jacob's hand and mine as we walk down a brick bridge. Saying she would love for us to be her parents. SO CUTE!

The next day on our way back home we met his other aunt, Brenda Minton, and his two nieces and nephew. Previously before this I had already contacted Brenda, for the fact she is a professional author who has written her own books.

Her website is this: http://brendaminton.net/

Talking to her of her busy life with the kids and her books. She actually has a group of people she works with. It's like saying The House of Night Series has two authors who wrote the book. I have yet to read the books because I'm currently reading the Hush Hush series, watching Fairytail series with Lovie, being sick, sleeping, and working. The main reason is Fairytail series is just so good!

Back to Brenda! Eventually we had to leave, for work was the next day. Gawd, the drive back home was so exhausting. I didn't want the dream to end. I didn't want to go back home. It sadden me to leave such a peaceful place that could so inspire me to write a novel.

Recently Jacob and I have been hanging out with Chandler, Leo, and their lovers. Well, it was Chandler, Leo, Kiel (Chandler's boyfriend), and I shooting Jacob's bb gun. Jacob thought he shot all the bullets out the barrel but with a shocking look on all our faces, Jacob accidently shot Kiel in the stomach. Laughter bellowed from all of us as Kiel becomes dramatic with the small flesh wound. It didn't go deep at all but it bruised badly.

No comments:

Post a Comment