Sunday, December 22, 2013

Crying Tree's

The crackle followed by a snap as the ice weighs down on the poor tree's in my little town. The weather has surely dampened on any outside activities, but just glad I have Christmas break to cover my butt from having to have added on days at the end of the school year.

Saturday I spent babysitting my little nephew who is oh so adorable! I love his presence! I also have many other nieces and nephews who play a big part of my life. Heck my whole family means a lot to me, for they keep me floating on the surface.

To all my fan's/readers I'm working slowly in the process of my book. I just got done with chapter 1 which ended on a sour note, but would draw you in more to want to know more of Isabella's adventures. I am determined to finish this book and to see it get published. Now for me to start chapter 2!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment